Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fashion / People / Post Production


1) I love to work with people. 
2) I love technically exquisite photographs.  

While editorial and candid photography is a blast, its very difficult to achieve truly perfect images in those situations.  I think having a strong grasp on studio techniques as well as knowledge of the recent advancements in lightweight, high quality flash systems can actually lead to better location/candid work.

I have done some print/catalog/stock images and am constantly looking for chances to work with new people and try the nearly unlimited supply of lights and modifiers to create edgy, unique and usable images.

I am always striving to improve my photoshop techniques to create images appear perfect, but not because of post-work.

No comments: